Author Topic: Our dear sweet Bonnie  (Read 1367 times)

lindyb01

• I love and miss you all...you all will forever be in my heart
  • Pet Pawrent
  • Hello I'm Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie's Mom
Our dear sweet Bonnie
« on: September 09, 2015, 04:06:11 AM »
When I read on Twitter my love that you had crossed over to Rainbow Bridge my heart was broken but I knew you were going to such a beautiful, safe wonderful place it helped me with the sadness of this morning. You are and always be a special forever loving friend to Frisbee and I...You will always hold a special place in our hearts...

I have a box in a special place within my heart...a special place for a special box filled with the happiness and joy you have brought me and will always bring me when I think of you..within this box there are my memories of you that I will never let go as I think of you often especially when I see a dandillion (sp?) blowing in the wind.

You touched my heart in such a way that I feel I`ve known you and your Muvva for such a long time...

You were such a caring and loving lil girl. You are now waiting at Rainbow Bridge playing like a lil pup in a new body one with no illnesses and you can see how beautiful Rainbow Bridge truly is...

I asked God why he had to call you to be with the other angels at Rainbow Bridge and he said it was time...you were so very brave and loved your Muvva so very much...and she you....

I thought of you all day long and your Muvva too trying to hold back the tears...

you will be truly missed by a lot of people including Frisbee and I but we will never forget the white Westie named Bonnie that God put into our lives. I will be here for yur Muva Hazel anytime...

God bless you our little angel up at Rainbow Bridge...show them how to have a good pawty...Frisbee sends her love for you will forever and ever be her furever luving special gurlfwiend one that we luvs to the universe and back...

Lindy Frisbee and Pickie Bradley
Lindy
Frisbee Bradley aka Goobie's Mom