Author Topic: For my beautiful Bonnie  (Read 1280 times)

Angel Bonnie

• Angel In Heaven
  • Keeper of the Book
  • Pet Pawrent
  • Over Rainbow Bridge
For my beautiful Bonnie
« on: September 07, 2015, 10:09:23 PM »
This is the first night we have ever been apart my darling and I miss you so much.

I am praying to God that he watches over you tonight, and gives you peace so that you don't stress and worry or be sad and cry for me, or get frightened. I am with you in spirit my little angel. I am trying so hard to get this message to you so you know my love is all around you protecting you.

Fight my darling, please dont give up. I need more time with you my precious baby, I love you so much. But if you should go before morning, please God let it be peaceful and in her sleep. But please God keep her safe and let her come back to me tomorrow or the next day. I can't bear to lose her now, not now. Not yet. Just a little longer. Please.

This lantern is to light the darkness of this night, to keep you safe. My heart was broken today, only now held together with the strands of my love for you, get better my baby so those strands can stitch my heart together again and hold all the love I have for you for a while longer.

Nite nite my darling. God is with you.

Lantern One
@}-->-- One act of kindness has the power to change someone's life forever --<--{@

maax86

• Pet Pawrent
Re: For my beautiful Bonnie
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:20:43 AM »
To Bonnie's Mom

Our hearts are heavy and tears are many for your beloved Bonnie.
Thank you for sharing her with us....Bonnie touched more people than you'll ever know.
We'll love and cherish her and you always
#LoveForever  Maryann & Petie Dog